As a newborn photographer I have the privilege of capturing precious memories with parents holding their brand new babies. Happy, joyful memories. However, whether a part of our own journey to motherhood or a dear friend we know, there are many who have been affected by the loss of a baby in their lives. For this couple their journey to parenthood was a bumpy one. There have been times of sorrow and of pain. They were so kind to share their story with me and allow me to share it with you. This little darling arrived to show her mom and dad joy. Introducing gorgeous little Ruby <3
Recent Blog Posts
- 3 TIPS FOR CHOOSING BABY HAIR ACCESSORIES
- THE MOST PRECIOUS OF GIFTS!
- THOSE BIG BLUE EYES!
- CO-ORDINATING MATERNITY & BABY PHOTOS
- MATERNITY SESSION – A Westcoast Backdrop
- Victoria Newborn Photography – A Rainbow of Hope
- Victoria Newborn Baby Photographer
- Beautiful baby Isaac
- The Haddows have moved!!
- Newborn baby photography session – Avery
- Newborn Baby Photography Session – David
- Newborn Baby Photography Session – Mila