Call us crazy, but a few weeks ago we made the move all the way across the world from Abu Dhabi to Victoria, BC, Canada!! I have to admit there’s a little culture shock going on for us all, it will take some getting used to but baby steps…. One of our major concerns was for me to find a studio space in Victoria. The search began a few weeks back with little success and then as fate, luck, kismet (you decide;) would have it I was introduced online through a mutual friend to another photographer here in Victoria! Long story short but she has invited me to share a really fabulous studio space on Yates & Government (you know the corner, it’s right above the Starbucks). Exciting, right?!! A little sooner than anticipated so things will get set up over the course of the summer but I have started booking clients in from mid-August onwards. If you are interested in booking a maternity, newborn or family photography session with Amanda Haddow Photography please contact for details at 250-885-6860 or email at email@example.com. Can’t wait to meet you, let this new adventure begin!
Recent Blog Posts
- 3 TIPS FOR CHOOSING BABY HAIR ACCESSORIES
- THE MOST PRECIOUS OF GIFTS!
- THOSE BIG BLUE EYES!
- CO-ORDINATING MATERNITY & BABY PHOTOS
- MATERNITY SESSION – A Westcoast Backdrop
- Victoria Newborn Photography – A Rainbow of Hope
- Victoria Newborn Baby Photographer
- Beautiful baby Isaac
- The Haddows have moved!!
- Newborn baby photography session – Avery
- Newborn Baby Photography Session – David
- Newborn Baby Photography Session – Mila